Sonntag, 22. Dezember 2013

Neue Schneewesen

Hallo,
 
auch wenn meine Nähnadel zur Zeit Weihnachtsurlaub hat - aber zum Beginn der Weihnachtszeit sind mir noch zwei Schneewesen von der Nadel gehüpft, die ich Euch hier vorstellen möchte. Zunächst - Ladies first - Lady Doreen de Winter:
... although my sewing needle is enjoying a Christmas vacation at the moment - but at the beginning of this year's Christmas season two snow beings have already hopped from my needle. I'd like to introduce them today, starting - ladies first - with Lady Doreen de Winter:
        
           
              
             
Doreen war ein Geschenk im Adventskalender, den ich für meine Eltern gemacht habe. Meine Mutter liebt Schneewesen - in jeder Form. Und nun kommen wir zu Mr. Snow, genannt Snowy:
Doreen was a gift in the Advent calendar I've made for my parents. My Mom loves snow beings - in any appearance. And now you're going to meet Mr. Snow, called Snowy:
         
            
            
Snowy war Teil meines kombinierten Geburtstags- und Weihnachtsgeschenks für meine Freundin Melli - und er hat dort seine Vorliebe für weihnachtliches Dekorieren gleich ausleben können... (*klick*) ;O)
Snowy was part of my combined Birthday- and Christmas gift for my friend Melli - and there he was able to do what he likes most to do t - decorating for Christmas... (*click*) ;O)
 
Liebe Grüße / Hugs
Birgit

5 Kommentare:

Ulrike hat gesagt…

Da haben die beiden Süßen ja einen schönen neuen Wirkungskreis gefunden.

Liebe Grüße
Ulrike

Drora's minimundo hat gesagt…

Both are beautiful! I love them!
Hugs, Drora

Fabiola hat gesagt…

They're so cute.
Hug, Faby

Ilona hat gesagt…

Birgit, I really LOVE your new snow beings! We can see that they are made with so much love for your Mom and your friend, Melli. I bet they are so happy with them, like I still am with my Schepje :D! I think Schepje has a big surprise for you: your Christmas present number 8!! Because he was the one who asked me to make it for you ;)!
I wish you a wonderful Christmas holidays and for all of you: my best wishes for 2014!!
Schepje und Ilona

17-17 hat gesagt…

Birgit, your snow beings are very nice. I think new owners will be happy to see them, it's one of a kind, sweet gift.
Marry Christmas to you and your family. Hugs!
Magda